It is not enough to just look at whales… On our boat "it is a matter of the heart!"
Travel on a boat that gives you:
- Joy from whale closeness
- Knowledge of their social life and behaviour
- Knowledgeable staff to answer your questions
- Safety, stability, comfort and security from the evolved design of catamaran "Sail-A-Way", naval-architect designed and purpose-built to allow you a 360 degree walkway.
- Walking on water close to the whales'
- Home cooking, tea and coffee, adding a touch of 'home comfort' to the beautiful sea experience
- The crew with many years of local experience of Albany's waters and landscape - not only competent sailors, but considerate and friendly carers
- The guarantee you will return free, until your hopes for a cross-species whale meeting have been experienced
- 'Sail-A-Way' is located on the Albany waterfront, in front of the Albany Entertainment Centre
- Read what our guests have to say about their experiences on "Sail-A-Way" in the Visitors Comments and Feedback Tab.